Anyone has Dior Panarea canvas tote?- advice for newbie.

I just discovered the panarea and I am in love with the old style and sad they discontinued it. Does anyone know if this fuchsia old style is still available anywhere? I love the silver charms and puffier quilting of the old style and would love a red or pink!

The older style is still widely available. You can contact your local Dior SA for availability, and if they don't have it in stock, they can always order it in for you.

The older style is still widely available. You can contact your local Dior SA for availability, and if they don't have it in stock, they can always order it in for you.

Thank you! I did!

The SA I spoke to has a metallic lavender which looks very pretty. I would be buying it sight unseen.

Does anyone have any experience with the metallic finish? How is the durability of the bag and will the metallic affect durability?

Hi, everyone!
I've found a pre-owned Dior panarea bag for quiet affordable price, but it has a black stains all over the canvas. Seller wrote that she tried to clean them but did not succeed.
Would you please advice me - is it possible to take these stains off ?
I've attached the photo of the back side.

Thanks in advance. X

Attachments

• dior_p_1.JPG
    dior_p_1.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 332