Anyone has Dior Panarea canvas tote?- advice for newbie.

did anyone know of any way that color transfer can be completely cleaned after some time? I tried to wipe immediately once noticed, but already doesn't help. And i never wear jeans..any navy blue polo T or t-shirt can be the culprit...i am very sad over the prob..as my bag is still quite new...only about 3 mths old when the prob occurred..can the coating be removed, and then remove the color or redye then coat back.. it sounds a bit too ambitious..but I am just trying luck..I am having the hot pink medium panarea!

did anyone know of any way that color transfer can be completely cleaned after some time? I tried to wipe immediately once noticed, but already doesn't help. And i never wear jeans..any navy blue polo T or t-shirt can be the culprit...i am very sad over the prob..as my bag is still quite new...only about 3 mths old when the prob occurred..can the coating be removed, and then remove the color or redye then coat back.. it sounds a bit too ambitious..but I am just trying luck..I am having the hot pink medium panarea!

The coated canvas of the Panarea is not actually a cotton canvas coated with PVC. It's just a durable polymer made to look like denim. You can't strip the surface off and clean it, because it's consistent all the way through. Coated canvas is an industry term for the use of plastic fabrics.

Colour transfer onto lighter fabrics is inevitable. If the colour transfer is only on the back of the bag, or on the front which your arm normally covers, then it shouldn't be noticeable.

I'm trying to decide between two colors: cobalt blue - just like the one posted above, and hot pink. Any advice? Thanks!

View attachment 2191436

I just discovered the panarea and I am in love with the old style and sad they discontinued it. Does anyone know if this fuchsia old style is still available anywhere? I love the silver charms and puffier quilting of the old style and would love a red or pink!