Anyone has coupon for D&B?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

I'm planning on getting my first designer bag. I understand that D&B doesn't fit the style of many of you, but I liked some of the bags. I'm on the look out for a coupon. So, if any of you have a coupon you don't intend to use or if there is an online coupon please let me know.

Thanks,
    Rita.

2. I usually receive one in the mail closer to the Holidays. If I get one I will let you know.

3. try checking out macy's tomorrow.. i read it on their newspaper ads na some designs will be on sale

4. If you can find an outlet, I was at one recently and they were clearing tons of styles out for under $100 per bag.

5. I agree--try Macys or Nordstrom! I'm sure both stores will be having great deals for Dooney

6. You need to run to the nearest outlet! I have about 6 bags that I paid 50-60% under retail AND they have coupons occasionally. You could call maybe. ANd they have had some of the latest bags there. Give it a try- might save you some $$!
    monica

7. Check Macy's or Dillards

8. Also, Marshalls has alot of D&B bags.

9. tjmaxx usually has dooney bags...they had a bunch today....a lot were only $80 (signature satchels and such)!

10. dillard's had a ton of D&B on sale yesterday.the most off was 40%. they had some really nice glove leather and pebble leather styles included in the sale.

11. I would love that Disney16.
    Thank you all for your responses. Unfortunately there are no outlets close to where I live and no Dillards either.

Rita.

12. yea, use the macy's friends and family coupon 20% off dooney/coach, etc

13. TJ Maxx has a bunch of them, along with Coach, and many others that are at least 40% off.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice