Anyone has a love bracelet with diamonds please come in

Honeymoney

Apr 20, 2015
Cartier lovers, I’m planning to purchase another love bracelet with diamonds for stacking, but I’m a little worried about the diamonds “secure thing”. Does anyone have any issues on diamonds loosing or dropping down? Just wanted to consider the pros and cons before making the decision. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts

I don't have one with diamonds but i have never heard in all my years of being into cartier which is like over 10 years of having a plain love plus before hand , i have never heard of a diamond falling out

Reactions: Honeymoney
How are you liking the 10 diamonds? Do you have any pictures? I am considering it.
It's in the safe now, I always have a love and un-love relationship with my loves. At the moment I am still in my juste un clou phase, but generally speaking I love my 10 diamond beaten up love. Its in white gold so pretty subtle too

It's in the safe now, I always have a love and un-love relationship with my loves. At the moment I am still in my juste un clou phase, but generally speaking I love my 10 diamond beaten up love. Its in white gold so pretty subtle too
Me too. I have a love and no love relationship with my LOVES as well. occasionally, I use them to accessorize my watches or one at a time on its own. I'm really not a stacking kind of person. I prefer simplicity.

Reactions: honhon
If anyone has more pics or feedback on the 10 diamond love, I am all ears. :smile: currently debating btw 10 vs. 4 diamond. I am not a stacker, will likely wear one bracelet.

Here's a thread specifically about the 10 diamond