Anyone has a loehmann's coupon?

looloo13

Mar 11, 2008
I don't but I know that they do come out every once in a while, just have to be patient. My little sister gets them pretty frequently though.

wendy928

Mar 23, 2009
Chicago
oh yeah when i don't need anything from there,i kept receiving their coupons in the mail;when i need to buy something,couldn't find any around.:s

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
If you join the insiders club for $25, you get 10% off for a year. At least for me, it paid for itself LONG ago! They don't seem to be doing the bonus points like they use to.

Jun 4, 2009
Not a coupone but there is additional 60% purple sticker price and 30% off yellow sticker price.

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBKen$nBeeasrB7ukAh$K1r32n6/doc.html

rysch

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Ladies, it's additional 60% off purple sticker and 40% off yellow sticker started today (Aug 18).

I got myself this Cynthia Rowley Gilles crossbody in black for around $60. I've been eyeing this one since the last price reduction (I don't know what's with me and Rowley) and decided that I don't need another black bag... but with additional 40% off, well... it's fate :biggrin:

Bloomies' price: $281
Loehmann's after all discount + tax: $64 :yahoo:

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
If they do not do bonus points anymore, what is the point to be forcing everyone to use their store cards? you seriously cannot pay for a purchase without providing them your phone number, or your loehmans card, and them finding you in the system. this is so ridiculous!

Jul 12, 2007
If they do not do bonus points anymore, what is the point to be forcing everyone to use their store cards? you seriously cannot pay for a purchase without providing them your phone number, or your loehmans card, and them finding you in the system. this is so ridiculous!
Yes you can. The club card is for an extra 10% off. If you want to pay without giving them the info, tell them to mind their own business.

colaangel

Aug 10, 2009
Would anyone with a club card be kind enough to pm me the phone number? I want to visit the loehmann's, but don't really want to buy the membership. I'm moving to another place without loehmann's around...