Anyone has a Fall 2014 Juane Moutard bag?

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Anyone has a Fall 2014 Juane Moutard bag? I'm curious of this color but my local Bal store does not carry this color. My SA claimed that this is a special color available only for the Hawaii stores...

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Haha, I am eyeing that same bag too but wanted to see if others have the same bag too. Wanted to see more photos of this color...

Feb 28, 2010
It's more like a goldenrod or beige-y yellow (super specific right? lol)

I actually just bought a gris pyrite city but couldn't get this color out of my head so I went and picked it up today.

I'll see if I can get some true to life pics and post them:smile:

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Anyone has a Fall 2014 Juane Moutard bag? I'm curious of this color but my local Bal store does not carry this color. My SA claimed that this is a special color available only for the Hawaii stores...
I just saw the 2014 mustard on the website 5 mins ago but it only comes in City which is ok but I'd prefer Velo or Day and even giant Pompon but I think pompons are discontinued :sad:

Does anyone know if they are making other bags in Mustard?

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
^That's too bad, I want this so much in Day!
Maybe it's coming? I have to see for myself in person anyway - I don't like leather that is too thin or too dry. Personally, I don't like the picture on HGBags but I like the color on the Balenciaga website.

The more I think about this color, the more I wouldn't mind having it in the Sunday Tote style! I just don't need another City but it's ok.

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Saw this in Nordstrom today and it is suuuuuper gorgeous and would work great as both a stronger neutral or a pop of color.
Hello :smile:

I've got high hopes for this color and I've taken a long break from Balenciaga but for this color?

Would you say this color irl looks like the photo used on HGBags website? I like the photo on Balenciaga website much, much better but I know...it's the lighting.