Anyone has a Cartier santos Demoiselle with pink MOP Dial?

Aug 19, 2013
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if anyone has a Cartier Santos Demoiselle with pink MOP dial and pink crown spinel.
I am deciding between the white and the pink version...so every picture and wristshot would be very much appreciated! :smile:

The pink demoiselle is on my mind for a long time, but as I´m older now, I wonder if the pink is too girly...what do you guys think?

Thanks!!! :smile:

I get your point bluster, but I never felt attracted to a metallic pink, especially not with the black numerals...but the pink MOP I could definitely like...if I could only see a wrist shot. When you google it, there a plenty of pics, but none when the watch is actually worn and in daylight.

So what about the ladies who have a Cartier Ballon Bleu with pink MOP dial? I guess it´s the same pink color. What do you say?

I dont have a demoiselle but i really love that watch. Personally i feel that the mop face is dressier than the white face. I do like the pink mop lots, but then i like pink in general so maybe i'm biased : p

U can't go wrong with either choice, the white is classic, but u sound like u prefer the pink mop? I think choose what u really want; l dont feel it is too girly : )

Good luck with your choice!

I had a pink mop tank. Sold it cause I didn't wear it.

Its a very pretty dial and not to obvious pink. If thats what you prefer than get it. I like it better than plain white.

I get your point bluster, but I never felt attracted to a metallic pink, especially not with the black numerals...but the pink MOP I could definitely like...if I could only see a wrist shot. When you google it, there a plenty of pics, but none when the watch is actually worn and in daylight.

So what about the ladies who have a Cartier Ballon Bleu with pink MOP dial? I guess it´s the same pink color. What do you say?
oops. sorry-missed the MOP part. I had in my head it was a pink dial. I think you can't go wrong either way. The pink MOP is subtle and a bit dressier than the white. Depends what look you are going for, OP… Fun decision! GL

Thank you all for your replies!
I liked this watch with the MOP for about 8 years now. But since I´ve become older I don´t know if the pink isn´t too much...but I totally love it from the pictures I have seen. Only since it´s not available to purchase at Cartier anymore, I can´t try it on first to see how it looks in person.
Anyway I think I will get it with the pink dial, the white dial Demoiselle just doesn´t speak to my heart as much as the pink does.
So pictures and more opinions are very well appreciated :smile:

Hi Lovingdiamonds, If you go to Ebay and search for the exact watch there's one for sale by hara-and-co with good pictures to give you an idea of how it looks IRL. It is very pretty and very subtle; you could wear it with anything. I would definitely get the pink dial and it's the one you love!

Hi Lovingdiamonds, If you go to Ebay and search for the exact watch there's one for sale by hara-and-co with good pictures to give you an idea of how it looks IRL. It is very pretty and very subtle; you could wear it with anything. I would definitely get the pink dial and it's the one you love!
Thanks for the tip! I already checked it out and I really love it! There was also a Tank Francaise with pink MOP dial as a suggested item and I have to say, I don´t liked this AT ALL. Just does´t suit the TF in my opinion.
The Demoiselle on the other hand - I think the pink looks beautiful, so feminine, as is the watch itself. So I´m almost 99% sure I will get the pink one. Ladies I´m so excited!!! Hope to get it soon and I will post then.

In the meantime, more opinions and of course - pictures pleeeease!!!! :smile:

Hi ladies :smile:
I just wanted to give you an update on what I decided on!
I finally choose the Demoiselle with the pink face. I already have a white faced watch and on the Demoiselle I think the pink MOP just looks more feminine.
I hope it will be here soon, so can´t wait!!!!!! I´m sure I will love it and am so happy!

Hi ladies :smile:
I just wanted to give you an update on what I decided on!
I finally choose the Demoiselle with the pink face. I already have a white faced watch and on the Demoiselle I think the pink MOP just looks more feminine.
I hope it will be here soon, so can´t wait!!!!!! I´m sure I will love it and am so happy!

Hi LovingDiamonds! Like you, I am also deciding to get between the MOP or white dial. It's going to be my forever watch and I don't intend on getting another luxury watch for years to come haha. It's been 7 years since you got yours - I was wondering if you still love yours with the pink face and did you ever grow tired of it? Would you still recommend to get the MOP over the white? Thanks a bunch!