Anyone had tummy liposuction?

illray

Feb 20, 2017
Hi y'all.

I was wondering if any of you had liposuction in Korea and had good results?
I'm 5.2 and weigh 105, and am happy about my body EXCEPT my tummy.
To be exact, the sides of the tummy, not the front.
So my waist? love handles? has bits of fat sticking out when I wear skinny jeans or crop tops.

I work out regularly and watch what I eat, but seems like my waist doesn't get slimmer.
Maybe I'm not exercising enough, but after years of doing my best, I've concluded it's something that can't be improved by my efforts.

So I'm planning to do lipo just on the sides to get rid of these stubborn fat.
I've been having online consultations, and made up my mind, but before I go ahead and get it done, I want to know if any of you had good experience with liposuction, especially in the waist area.

Please share your experience! Or even someone else's that you've heard of, that's be fine.
It will be very helpful! Thanks a lot!

Hello! I actually got fully-body liposuction at 365mc last year. I went to them 'cause I heard they're the best when it comes to liposuction. However, I guess I wasn't really satisfied with the results, because they didn't seem "drastic" enough even after I recovered, and I have a scar in my belly button as well. So if you're considering liposuction, definitely remember that it's not a permanent solution - you still need to workout and eat well!