Anyone had regrets on returning or selling a bag?

My regret is a Legacy regret too. When tons of Legacy bags made it to the outlets I had bought Gigi, Lily, Luci, Fracine, and Thompson tote. I only kept Gigi and Lily. I wish I would have keep Luci or Fracine too.

^^I had the Luci and Francine, I eventually got rid of them. They're just too cumbersome and doesn't fit on my shoulder. I hope that helps you not regret them any longer.

My only regret is the bag I donated to Goodwill about a year ago. It was so worn on the teal color I didn't think there was anyway to refurbish it on account of the weird color. Wish I had kept it as it was purchased in the 80's.

Yes!! I've returned a fair number of bags just from changing my mind ,but only one I regretted. I had second thoughts the whole way to the store and through the whole transaction, but returned her anyway. Ended up tracking down another of the same bag off *bay for almost twice the outlet price though still less than FP.

I sold my large Carly about 3 weeks ago, and even though I never used it, I feel a little twinge of regret....although I'm really wanting a large black Brooke, so maybe once I get it that regret will subside....

I never sell any of my bags for this reason. Most of mine are bought for birthdays or anniversaries. And even while on vacation so I attach sentiment to each of my bags. So every bag I have ever purchased is still in my closet.
Now I have regreted NOT buying something at the store and then have to track it down later.

Yeh Iam kinda of sorta of regretting selling my Maggie Bone Carryall it was a love hate relationship but such a pretty bag. They still sell it but I wont spend the $$$ to repurchase

I fret about selling a bag so much beforehand that I haven't had this problem yet. If I'm not using it for some reason (too heavy, too small) then I know it won't be missed later on. Sometimes I'll make myself use it for a few days before listing it just to make triple sure I don't love it. LOL