anyone had problems with trendystars.com shirts?

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
I bought 3 mens Tokidoki shirts from Trendystarscom. When I got them today all 3 had side seams that weren't stitched together normally, but looked like they were serged flat open, instead of twords the inside. I looked at my other Toki shirts and none of them had this. Has anyone heard of this happening before? Here is a pic of one of the seams too.
Picture 012.jpg.

So far Trendystars.com is telling me that Tokidoki recently switched manufacturing companies, so maybe this is the way that they are going to be made from now on. Its a little odd looking though in my opinion, and just doens't look finished to me.

I wouldn't say that the quality is bad, its just weird looking. I talked with Trendystars and they said that all the mens shirts had seams like that, but the womens were normal seams. I don't quite understand why they would do them differently. I'll still keep the shirts becuase I want Tokidoki shirts, but to me it just looks a little unfinished with a seam like that

I'm don't know about the shirts, but I just had my momobella necklace come in the mail from trendystars.com's ebay store.. and as soon as I pushed on the clasp so that I could try the necklace on the thing fell apart!!!!!!! I went from being ultra happy to so depressed! I can't believe it. I sent them an email right away and am waiting to hear what they have to say.

SUCH A BUMMMER!!!