Anyone got the laurel flats? advice needed!

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
I am not sure which size to get! usually i would just get 9 to be safe (im 8.5-9 but closer to 9). i have slightly wide feet. i have the zeldas in 9 which fit me except i do have a bit of ankle space...i would say it's slightly, slightly large on me. but pretty much fits. would i be able to get away with an 8.5 in the laurel flat? (they are out of 9 in the black)

second, what color?? originally i wanted to get black to replace my old black flats...but the euc and platinum lizard are so unique! but do you think they are hard to match? which color would you get and why? i want a pair of shoes i can wear in a professional setting and that would go w/ my grey/black/other dress pants.

thanks!

I have them in a 9 and all my HH shoes are a 9 (Zeldas, Maddies, Mercury wedges, Memphis pumps). I would not be able to size down to an 8.5 but that's just me! I also have wide feet.

I have them in black b/c they came up in the big bang overflow for ~50$ Originally I lusted after them in eucalyptus and I may go get them in Euc and PL for the right price -- they are *super* comfy and just adorable and the black leather is luscious. Just the right amt of edge in the styling too!

ty for the advice! sounds like i would prob be better with a 9 then...so then that means..PL or euc?? tough choice! but i have grey flats already so maybe PL!

im still unsure at $94 though :/

Jan - Do you mind saying how wide your feet are, inches wise? I would love to get them but was so discouraged after I talked to HH. I called CS and the girl said they were made really narrow. Mine are really wide.

Hmm, I have two pairs of sample wedge heel pumps from them and I'm normally a 6.5 but these were 6 and I risked it. They're a little tight, but ok for a few hours for work.

I hate to hijack, but does anyone have pics of the Laurel flats? I wear an 8 (sometimes 8.5) so I knew I wouldn't have a shot at them during BB since they're always three full sizes too small or too large... They're calling to me now though. :smile:

I ordered the Euc Laurel flats in a 10. I am usually a size 10, but I do have wide feet so sometimes it's better for me to size up and this was the case with the Laurels. They felt a little too tight around my toes. Unfortunately they didn't have any left in Euc 10.5 but I think those would have fit perfectly.

are these comfortable?? I would love a pair but also dont know if i should order a 6.5 or a 7....6.5 is usually what fits me in the stores

Hey there, I'm a 6.5 in dress shoes and 7 in my sneakers. I don't have the laurels, but based on all my other HH shoes, I would think the 6.5 would be right. I find them to run pretty TTS! HTH!

thanks! I read above that someone said they were very narrow....my feet arent the widest but narrow shoes are usually not my friend i would def. have to try them on.

I just got my Laurel flats today. I'm usually a 9.5/10 and the 10s are perfect for my narrow feet! I haven't worn them out yet so my heels may start to pop out as they get worn but so far I love these flats! :heart: I want more!!

i got my laurels in a 9...they are a bit snug around the balls of my foot (where my feet are a bit wider). potentially blister inducing, but i sprayed some alcohol in that area and im attempting to stretch it a little!
hopefully theyll soften up with wear just like my delicious HH bags!

but yeah, im a bit irked by the variations in sizing of their shoes...the iskias are too big, the laurels too small even though i got the same sizes!

I got my Laurel flats yesterday in platinum lizard and they are gorgeous! I am usually an 8.5 (with wider feet though) and I got an 8.5 because 9 was sold out. The left shoe fits perfectly, but the shoe digs into my ankle on my right foot. Do these shoes stretch out? I wonder if I should buy a heel insert and tough it out, or just send them back, but I really don't want to send them back :sad: :sad:

I got my Laurel flats yesterday in platinum lizard and they are gorgeous! I am usually an 8.5 (with wider feet though) and I got an 8.5 because 9 was sold out. The left shoe fits perfectly, but the shoe digs into my ankle on my right foot. Do these shoes stretch out? I wonder if I should buy a heel insert and tough it out, or just send them back, but I really don't want to send them back :sad: :sad:

You could send them to me! :sneaky:

I'd check to see if HH got any returns in a 9. If not, slip in the heel insert until they do stretch a bit.