Anyone got Small Bayswater Clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if this has been discussed before, not been on here for a while. I saw this today in HoF and fell in love with it's petite-ness. Does anyone have one and can you comment on how you like it please?

Thank you!

2. I have the small Bays clutch in black wrinkled patent leather. I have used it only a few times (we don't get out much!) but have found it to be the perfect size for essentials needed on a night out: small purse, lip balm, tissues, keys, etc.

3. I have this bag in the RN wrinkled patent and I absolutely love it!:love: I got it for Christmas and I've used it lots already.

Like klp says it's a perfect size for evenings out but I've used mine in the daytime as well, like yesterday when I just popped out for lunch with my DH.

I'd really like a black one in NVT as well, but I'd prefer one with silver h/w ideally so I'm currently watching and hoping!:graucho: