Anyone got pics wearing a Ginger?

Nightbird, thanks for posting your pics - you look great with your ginger on your shoulder. I wish I could try one on first. Hubby still thinks it looks way too big. I'd probably take a risk and buy it, if I could find a good deal, but the chestnut one I saw on eBay (starting at$389.99 or BIN for $395), seems quite pricey compared to others that have sold. There's now another one with a starting price of $225, BIN for $319.99. I'll have to check out its authenticity because I'm not sure about it.

I see the one you are looking at with the $319 BIN- I believe it's real - it has an Off Saks tag on it - they were selling a lot of the Chestnuts for $309 if you look at the tag and the tag has a black string. I'd post it on the authentic part of this board too but also the buyer offers you $$$ back if it's NOT authentic. I got mine on ebay last week- same price (maybe a touch more actually) and made sure someone here authenticated it and also that the seller offer $$$ back if not authentic. Have you gone to Neiman and tried one on? Our Neimans has a bunch of them. I love the Chestnut one btw, almost got that first one you were eyeing but decided on black.

Thanks for your help Nightbird, I've posted about the cheaper Ginger on the authenticate it section, and will see what the experts think. I have to say, though, that I was really impressed with Nunnla0 when I contacted her about her Ginger a week or so ago, she's very knowledgeable, kind and helpful.

I may just wait and see what filters through from people selling Koobas from their visit to the 'family and friends' Kooba sale. Prices tend to be very reasonable.

Thanks for your help Nightbird, I've posted about the cheaper Ginger on the authenticate it section, and will see what the experts think. I have to say, though, that I was really impressed with Nunnla0 when I contacted her about her Ginger a week or so ago, she's very knowledgeable, kind and helpful.

I may just wait and see what filters through from people selling Koobas from their visit to the 'family and friends' Kooba sale. Prices tend to be very reasonable.

Nunnla0 is very knowledgeable and hers are real as I contacted her too but couldn't afford the price of hers. You'd be getting the real deal for sure with her!

what family and friends Kooba sale is this? Curious!

It's good to find a seller with authentic Koobas, but I agree, price was rather steep, although GORGEOUS looking bag, I adore the style, but still the size concerns me. I'll keep looking and see what comes up.

Oops, I probably confused you, it was the Kooba Moving Sale, for friends and family. Mentioned here....
http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/kooba-moving-sale-146191.html

Also check out Bessie's thread, where she has made us all jealous with her fabulous buys at the sale :nuts:

:yes:
It's good to find a seller with authentic Koobas, but I agree, price was rather steep, although GORGEOUS looking bag, I adore the style, but still the size concerns me. I'll keep looking and see what comes up.

Oops, I probably confused you, it was the Kooba Moving Sale, for friends and family. Mentioned here....
http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/kooba-moving-sale-146191.html

Also check out Bessie's thread, where she has made us all jealous with her fabulous buys at the sale :nuts:

Ok, will check out her thread- thanks! thanks about the info. BTW, your kitty pix is adorable!I love cats- I have one named Wyatt :yes: