Anyone got any Orla keily? Do you like this bag?

I bought an Orla Kielybag two years ago aboard British Air. It was a mini-sling in the stems pattern with the plain cream background. I love it, just loved it...until the rains came in December and I wore it with a dark purple coat. The wet coat leaked dye onto the purse under my theater seat for a couple of hours, and though the coat looked the same when it dried, the purse had big purple blotches all over it. I tried to wash them off -- it looks like oilcloth, right? Nothing worked, even enzyme type cleaners. I attempted to get help via the Orla Kiely website. I sent several emails and NEVER a reply. I am not happy with their customer service. So...maybe a dark purse of theirs would be safer. I am a little bitter and wish their website was more responsive. Even if all they said was "TUFF LUCK" that would at least let me know I'd been heard.
I am thinking of getting one of her midi-sling bags as a summer holiday bag. Any opinions on her stuff- is the laminated canvas stuff hard wearing? i like this vinyl bag!
Opinions please!!

http://www.orlakiely.com/shopping/?...- bags - SALE&storesubcat=2200&productID=2444

Last edited:
^^^Unfortunatley the oil cloth will stain. Same sort of thing happened with my Mum's bag in the same pattern- it rubbed against a wet blue plastic bag when she was shopping and the bag was left with blue smudges.