Anyone got any Orla keily? Do you like this bag?

Hi there. I've got an Orla Kiely. Her bags are great - I've had mine for about 5 years and it still looks great. They are incredibly hard wearing. Mine is the red stem leaf print and I still love it. It comes out every summer and gets chucked around at the beach but brushes up really well.
I prefer the canvas and treated bags to the leather range and they are great value for money.

Agree with sarajane. Her vinyl bags are really easy to durable.

Flyvetjo, when you are next down in London, you should check out her shop in Covent Garden. Its on Monmouth Street. They also have a great clothes collection instore.

Agree with sarajane. Her vinyl bags are really easy to durable.

Flyvetjo, when you are next down in London, you should check out her shop in Covent Garden. Its on Monmouth Street. They also have a great clothes collection instore.

Yes, I'll check out the Covent garden store when i'm in London next! Thanks!

I have 4 orla kiely bags and a wallet; I :heart: them! All of them are the laminated canvas though so I cant comment on the vinyl. They are really well made and hard wearing, and very practical too with all the pockets and key holder. Im not too keen on this seasons prints, but I will definately buy more in the future when a print 'grabs me' :tup:

This is great to hear. I bought an Orla Kiely when I was visiting Dublin a few weeks ago. I haven't used it yet, and wondered how well it held up. I've never seen these in the States.

I've got a few Orla Kiely bags, they're great, hard wearing, not too expensive and of course vinyl and laminated canvas is wipeclean and waterproof - very important at the moment, will it ever stop raining?
Flyvetjo - check the Orla Kiely website for the next sample sale, usually really good value for last (and older) season bags.

Her website is great for ideas and to see the range too. I know Orla Kiely is sold in St Ives and some of the shops in Bath also have it. I think the London store does mail out too. I got mine in Selfridges in Birmingham - pretty big range there.

I live in the US, and the best (and only) place to buy these on-line is Pedshoes! She charges less than the Orla Kiely website. I just saw a FEW at Nordstroms for the first time this weekend too.

Well i ordered the midi sling bag with the car print on it (red one) as it was on sale for £55 which seems like a bargain- they've since sold out as far as i can tell! hope i like it when it arrives!