Anyone got a bag in Red/ Rouge Eros color?

aimworld

Nov 3, 2019
Could you please share the photos?
Just wonder how red it is and if it would be hard to wear.

Many thanks!

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Oooh!! I think we did!! I haven’t seen it in person, so I’m not sure though! I ordered the monogram zipped card case (was on sale for$309 plus tax). I hope it’s the same one, yours is gorgeous!
Oh you got the zipped one. Mines is a snap. The color looks a little brighter in photos. It's a nice red. Like on the cool side. Very chic.

Reactions: nycgirl79

nycgirl79

Born & raised Manhattanite, addicted to traveling
O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
nyc
Oh you got the zipped one. Mines is a snap. The color looks a little brighter in photos. It's a nice red. Like on the cool side. Very chic.
Yeah, I just looked at the pictures from the website, and the one I ordered is a little different from yours. Hope you enjoy your beautiful new wallet! Thanks for the info on the color, I was curious about it as well!

ps. please post a shot of all your new goodies together! You’ve gotten so many new stunners!

Reactions: aimworld

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Yeah, I just looked at the pictures from the website, and the one I ordered is a little different from yours. Hope you enjoy your beautiful new wallet! Thanks for the info on the color, I was curious about it as well!

ps. please post a shot of all your new goodies together! You’ve gotten so many new stunners!
I'll try to get a group shot with the wallet. I took one with the bags but forgot about adding the wallet. Here is another pic of yhe red.

20201202_112227.jpg