anyone got 25,000 grand????

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Lmao! And the title says "Rayures Neverfull" but it's a pic of a cles! Omg! I think I'm going to hyperventilate! Hahahahahaha

2. no really you got 25k?? :graucho:

3. Why dose it say don't buy x

4. i guess the seller did something wrong....but its funny that he/she even wrote dont buy! like someone crazy enough might actually??? i dont know lmao

5. Well I do have a mono cles so I guess the answer is yes? Lol

6. The listing fee must have been through the roof for $25,000! I always double check my listing to make sure it was ok..Weird she has not looked at it at all to see something was wrong..Is she wondering why no one is bidding? Funny!

7. This is too funny! Did anyone notice the brand name? And it says evening bag!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

8. Just as well that it doesn't ship to Australia. Would love to know how much eBay would charge the seller.:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

9. it says at the description at the bottom..DONT BUY..:smile:

10. Hey, I have a mono cles. Anyone wants to buy for $25K? :lolots:

11. Wow! This is crazy! Why on earth would the seller put "don't buy" in the listing instead of just cancelling it?

12. LOL, this is hilarious!

13. I saw this yesterday!! And in the notes it says "don't buy." Why is it posted? Maybe they want to test a theory that people will buy anything on eBay?!

14. Hahaha the seller definitely made a big mistake :P