Anyone going to the private sale in SF?

Does anyone know exactly what will be on sale?

My SA in another state (where I cannot go to the sale in person) told me to just pick out some things from the Bottega website. I have no idea what will be part of the sale or not though. TIA!

My SA in another state (where I cannot go to the sale in person) told me to just pick out some things from the Bottega website. I have no idea what will be part of the sale or not though. TIA!

This is what the e-mail says....I'm not on the client list, my friend gave me his invite.

...it is the only opportunity to save 30% on leathergoods and a first opportunity to save 50% on ready to wear and shoes from the FW collection.

Hope this helps!

I am really hoping to score a one of the scarves for my mom. And perhaps yet another bracelet. And maybe a card case.

My reign as SLGod continues...

This is what the e-mail says....I'm not on the client list, my friend gave me his invite.

Hope this helps!

I am really hoping to score a one of the scarves for my mom. And perhaps yet another bracelet. And maybe a card case.

My reign as SLGod continues...

Thanks designerdesire! I would assume that exotics are not included?

I am glad to hear that shoes are included as well! Both my husband and I are interested in some of the boots ;)

from what i've been sent, the pre-fall merchandise will be going on sale. lots of pinks and reds.

i've been told that the store will be closed and there will be a list of clients, so you might want to make sure your (friend's) SA has your name and is expecting you just in case. i think they had a "list" a couple of years ago as well, but they didn't turn anyone away. this was 5th Ave.

I am still struggling with this one. With classes and finals coming up... ehhhh idk! The 50% off RTW is what's calling my name for sure. I already have one dress from this collection but at 50% off I can surely add a couple to the wardrobe :angel:

i've been told that the store will be closed and there will be a list of clients, so you might want to make sure your (friend's) SA has your name and is expecting you just in case. i think they had a "list" a couple of years ago as well, but they didn't turn anyone away. this was 5th Ave.

My SA told me to confirm whether I'll show up and said I could invite my friend who has accompanied me to the store a couple of times. --So, I think you're right, maybe just run it by the SA beforehand so that there is no awkwardness at the door :smile:

Yes, and remember...it is only the items in that particular boutique. If you wanted bag A from SF and they did not have it in store, they cannot do charge transfers from another store. However, I'm sure they can help you learn who might have that bag, so you could call and ask to do a charge send directly to you.

I am not getting anything from this sale.

I just called our friend Paolo and he informed me the scarf I was so hoping to get my mother will unfortunately not be included in the sale. Won't deter me from at least checking it out, though! He's so enthusiastic, I'm sure he'll help me find something.