Anyone going to the outlets Thursday or Friday?

Hi Mulberryfloss, have a lovely time at SM on Thursday, hope you find something you love there :biggrin:

Hi Charlie, thanks so much for your kind help, Mulberryfloss has kindly stepped in for me, so thank you.

LMM, you so have to change your name to Mulberrypoppins, that is fantastic!!!

Thankyou Maple, I will let you know how I get on!:graucho:

And I will try to do a stocklist on here for everyone as well - how do other people manage it? Is it best to take a notebook and pen and just go for it, or do the SA's get a bit suspicious?!:nuts:

I rang other half when i was in there and went round saying names of bags as i was looking. He very sweetly wrote them down in list for me on the other end of phone. Thats how come i got such long list. Prob did look bit odd saying names as i was going.

I rang other half when i was in there and went round saying names of bags as i was looking. He very sweetly wrote them down in list for me on the other end of phone. Thats how come i got such long list. Prob did look bit odd saying names as i was going.

Ooh that's a good idea! My DH spends his working day flying around in Chinook helicopters though so I don't think that will be an option for me unfortunately:sad:

Think I may start a new thread asking how other people have got around this tricky issue!:biggrin: