Anyone going to the outlets Thursday or Friday?

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
I will gladly go on your behalf Maple if you could let my boss know I wont be in work due to urgent mulberry sourcing mission :biggrin::nuts:

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
Hi ladies thanks for the offers, oddly it's not for me but for whoever could have made it on those days, afraid Saturday is just one day too late but then again the outlets ae doing 10 percent off bank holiday weekend so it works out well for anyone going then :smile:

have fun ladyf, and hula you are a sweety :smile:

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
If anyone goes to Bicester and finds an oak or black LARGE bayswater, please ask them to hold it for a week untill i arrive ;)

mulberryfloss

Jun 7, 2009
Hi Maple, I might talk myself into a SM run on Thurs if the weather doesn't take a horrible turn! What are you looking out for?

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
If only I could pop down for the day with orkneydaisy .. instead of going to the shops up here :lol: Wishful thinking. Im SO jealous!!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Oh dont .. Id love to! My car is going in for its service tomorrow though .. & to get the wing mirror fixed .. & to check out the electrical fault. I fear it wont be cheap ... which is a bit of a worry. Otherwise, I SO would & well you know it :P

orkneydaisy

viva glasvegas
O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
OH is going to be away til Tuesday too, I'd have loved to have taken the kids and gone for it!