Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Bunnylol
Hey What state are you in? I'm interestef in going about the same time frame as you too. I will have Rhinoplasty revisition and facial fat grafting procedures done but have not decided which clinic to go with yet. All the options docfinder provided are too expensive and i dont know who they are. I started searching around, the price are definitely cheaper. Have you found the clinic yet?

Planning to go to South Korea for rhinoplasty would be great to not go through this alone

I just got back from South Korea and did my full nose surgery very unhappy with the result. Just one tip very important tips. The Korean Plastic clinic is quoting tourist more than double the prices of the local pays. Make sure you bargain as hard as possible. Usually nose they will be charged the tourist around 7.000.000+ kW to higher then tell you they will give you a discount. And they will tell you since I gave you a discount you won't be able to get your tax refund. That is how bad they are. "The consultants". They will suck all the money off you. So make sure you pay only 3.500.000-4.500.000KwUs $2900 to $4000 for a good nose job. Even revisions and they like to lie to you that on revision cost more than regulars that are overpaid no such things. And even they say they give you a discount make sure by law no matter what you get your tax refund. One more thing doesn't trust the agency. Because by law they get 30% commissions from your surgeries fee. Which the money is out of your pockets.

Last edited:
I'll be going March - April 2019. Planning to visit DA plastic surgery, Namu and Marble if anyone wants to sync up! I'm staying at an airbnb very close to all 3.

Be careful going to DA if you are walking through Gangnam district all you see is DA's commercials every 4-5 walk there are one. They are super expensive. And the best Dr. Lee there doesn't do anything but bone correction. Stuffs is very very rude. they are very awful the worse I ever seem.No aftercare at all. They want you out of there as soon as you are out of the surgery room. The main thing is they charge tourist triple they charged the locals. I went there and regret every moment of it. If you go make sure everything is not a lie. You don't overpay for you nose like they will give you numbers like 8.500.000Kw around $8000 US or even more because that is the discount price they gave me. And lie again since you got a discount you do not qualify for a tax refund which is not true at all. I still got my tax refund even they didn't want to give me. I told them I know the Korea government law so they had to give me. but it should be 10% they only give me a 7% tax refund. Horrible places. And you don't even know who is your doctors since you already been knocked out during your surgery. I only can say DA is like a plastic factory. No one really cares how you feel what you want. This consultant is the rudest person one can ever meet. And by the time you hit Gangnam you are going to see this commercial everywhere. Literally everywhere. She quoted my nose, chin forehead fat graft for 21.000.000KW and discount to 19.000.000 KW = the US $ 17.900.00 which telling me there is no tax refund since I got a discount. Not true at all. She overpriced me and don't want to give me a tax refund. Just not an honest place. I met a lot of the native Korean people they told me she overcharged me triple. Not recommended it. a lot are from China.

Attachments

• unnamed - 2019-02-11T024118.900.jpg
    unnamed - 2019-02-11T024118.900.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 254
  • unnamed - 2019-02-11T024028.855.jpg
    unnamed - 2019-02-11T024028.855.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 255
  • unnamed - 2019-02-11T024135.900.jpg
    unnamed - 2019-02-11T024135.900.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 255