Anyone going for plastic surgery in the year 2018?

My surgery is schedule tomorrow. I am feeling abit nervous but I am sure that I can make it through. They are putting silicone inside my nose to make it longer and also ear cartilage into the tip of my nose.

I’m following too because I also want to know, when the best time is. I’ll be going to view for my surgery. I told the consultant Feb for my surgery, but haven’t set an exact date. What are you getting done at the View?

Hi Red3389, I'm planning to consult at View too in early April. Did you have your surgery at View ? How was it ?

I am planning to go to Korea in 2018 to get my PS done. Any recommendation of clinic for nose and jaw?
Hi, I'm going to Korea in the fall/winter for rhino. I had a consultation at Cinderella 1 1/2 years ago. They did my eyes and I am so happy with the result! Now, I'd like to go back for the more drastic rhinoplasty.
I got a quote that was reasonable (even though everyone told me Cinderella was soo expensive) compared to other clinics and the bedside manner made me feel comfortable. I'd highly recommend them.
SO, I'm trying to say that I'd recommend Cinderella!
Other clinics I went to were JK, some smaller clinic, Bangopi. While they were fine they weren't for me.

Hi guys! I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty in the beginning of June, is anyone else going at that time? I'd love to keep in touch.

I also wanted to ask you guys about your experiences. I know June is a busy season for PS, but I also want to do an in-person consultation. Do you guys think I should risk it and do my consultation and surgery in one trip (~15 days) (possibly having to put down deposits to make sure I can get my surgery) or should I go to Korea in April and get all of my consultations done then? I'm not sure what's best or most commonly done..

I'm planning on going in April 2018 for v line, zygoma reduction, and fat grafting. Will be there for a little over 2 weeks. Would love to connect with other girls who want to coordinate travel plans/meet up. Add me on kakao! Mn31515
Hi. Can’t find you in Kakao. Mine is Emisa1. Hope to connect with you in Seoul. Will be there in mid Apr