Anyone going for plastic surgery in the year 2018?

Im going aroud April! I would be consulting at a few clinics for rhino. anyone has recomendations on clinics good for rhino? i saw the recent post on Marble, im considering it as one of the hospitals, has anyone else visited marble?
depends on what you're looking for. Generally I'd recommend GNG as the first choice for anything. Marble is gaining a tiny bit of traction here thanks to some forummers who got local recommendations but just keep the mind there are two doctors who do all the procedures, so determine whether or not that is something you care about. If you have functional issues, I'd recommend GNG over anyone. If not, Marble would personally be on my shortlist as well. The online consultant said there was an English speaking staff member over there who could translate, but I'm not sure if that's changed from before (i.e. a new addition.) They speak English, Chinese, and Korean. Both have fair prices, but GNG will provide more foreigner oriented services, hence why they are a tad more expensive than Marble. In Marble's case, I think I got quoted a relatively similar price for an online consultation as someone who lived in Korea.

Thanks for the reply! what do you mean by functional issues?
I was reading on Marble's english site, they 4 doctors there though. But seems like Dr Seo is the most famous one. I saw his photo among the top rated plastic surgeons in Korea. In the case of GNG, which doctor are u consulting with?
Deviated septum, rhinitis, etc... Sometimes a pretty rhinoplasty can lead to minor passageway issues like affected breathing, etc...and having an ENT who is experienced with rhinoplasties should give you peace of mind if you have preexisting nasal issues like sinus abnormalities. Plastic surgeons can fix deviated septums but usually only ENT's are qualified to do other procedures, and GNG is ideal for anyone since they are experienced with functionality and aesthetics. It may actually be 4 yeah! Dr. Seo is the head of the clinic, I believe he opened it after leaving Grand! I'm planning on consulting with him for my eyes. I have my heart set on Dr. Seong but I'm planning to ask Hazel which doctor is best for my desired look and current nose. I want a super natural result but a significant change from my current deviated blob of a nose haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: krod2017 and lilpix
Also planning early March and looking for a buddy. I would like to get lipo and either fat graft to crepey eyebags or bleph. I want to consult max of 3 clinics who can do both procedures . Any advise?
I just setup a kakao account, please pm me here.
I will share your pain and suffering, hotel room, airport transfers and nurse each other. I am also a good haggler and great shopping buddy !

Deviated septum, rhinitis, etc... Sometimes a pretty rhinoplasty can lead to minor passageway issues like affected breathing, etc...and having an ENT who is experienced with rhinoplasties should give you peace of mind if you have preexisting nasal issues like sinus abnormalities. Plastic surgeons can fix deviated septums but usually only ENT's are qualified to do other procedures, and GNG is ideal for anyone since they are experienced with functionality and aesthetics. It may actually be 4 yeah! Dr. Seo is the head of the clinic, I believe he opened it after leaving Grand! I'm planning on consulting with him for my eyes. I have my heart set on Dr. Seong but I'm planning to ask Hazel which doctor is best for my desired look and current nose. I want a super natural result but a significant change from my current deviated blob of a nose haha.
When are you planning on going for surgery? Also will you use silicone?