Anyone going bag shopping today?

KL - congrats on the bag!! You should have gotten the scarf!!! I am enabling you!

Ali - if you go to the Hermes area and look at the "What scarf are you wearing", there are some great pics of diff ways to wear them. Great inspiration!! I so love scarves! Sometimes just throwing a scarf on will brighten my day and make me feel more put together. I have a lovely wood ring from Hermes that is for the lazy days when I don't want to fool with a knot. So glad you brought it up as a new Hermes is my reward for losing weight. I have 14 lbs to go!!! Roll off weight!! LOL

I have contemplated bag shopping today - not mulberry but an orla kiely that ive been lusting after for a while. Phoned my local stockist up, thought that if they had the one I want then it must be fate, so I was prepared to zoom down there :lol:

They didnt have it though :tdown: Still contemplating whether to order it online or wait till may... :s

Hula - don't forget the 20% off Orla Kiely - it was in Red Magazine. You can use it online at orlakiely.com, just quote ORK57S when paying.

It is valid from 17th April 10 30th April 2008.

They may have the bag you want online!

Hula - don't forget the 20% off Orla Kiely - it was in Red Magazine. You can use it online at orlakiely.com, just quote ORK57S when paying.

It is valid from 17th April 10 30th April 2008.

They may have the bag you want online!

Thanks ali! unfortunately the orla kiely website doesnt have the one I want in stock, and its not due back in until may, so the offer will have ended by then :tdown: I have managed to find it elsewhere online though, and its only worked out at £5 more than ordering from the orla kiely site (taking the offer into account).

I know people probably know all about it because its been mentioned before :lol: but this is the one Im getting; hopefully should be with me this week, as the order has been confirmed now :tup::tup: Ive liked it for ages so am well chuffed to finally get one :yahoo:

Attachments

• Ok ss08 bag.jpg
    Ok ss08 bag.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 34
Its really nice - I like them too.

I'm glad that you still got a good deal. I was watching TV last night and suddenly remembered your posting saying you were going to get one and thought 'Oh I hope she remembered the offer I posted' so I had to tear the page of the magazine out so I remembered to post it again.

That bag will look great for the summer - does it have a name? and where did you find it if the Orla Kiely site had run out?

Its really nice - I like them too.

I'm glad that you still got a good deal. I was watching TV last night and suddenly remembered your posting saying you were going to get one and thought 'Oh I hope she remembered the offer I posted' so I had to tear the page of the magazine out so I remembered to post it again.

That bag will look great for the summer - does it have a name? and where did you find it if the Orla Kiely site had run out?

Aw thanks for thinking of me!! I have written the offer code down and kept checking the website, but it always says out of stock, and now there is a message saying they wont be havig any more until may, so I didnt get to use it in the end.

I think the name is just 'multi stem shoulder bag' - the code for it is MSTS8E/024, whatever that means. I do think it will look fab this summer, hard to envisage using it now in this dull, pouring rain though:tdown:

Ive had quite a few orla kiely bags that Ive sold, but some I would never sell, and I think this one will become one of those select few :love:

Quite a few sites sell Orla Kiely stuff online; here are the ones that I regularly look at:
www.kathleenmcauliffe.com
www.felixandoscar.co.uk
www.jemboutique.com
www.aspirestyle.co.uk
www.livelikethis.co.uk
www.swaggers.co.uk
www.my-wardrobe.com
www.silverpear.co.uk - thats where I have ordered mine from :tup:

^^I feel the same way SJ. I was into Cath Kidston when you had to go to Notting Hill, then everyone started catching on and I got bored.
I have the most scrummy Orla Kiely luggage that I love and would never part with!! It is the car print trolley suitcase and matching weekend bag.
I love it!!