Anyone going bag shopping today?

We have the Wii Mario cart, but I am saving it for my son when he comes next month. I never thought to get more wheel controllers and now they are sold out everywhere. :shrugs:

Well, I cam home with the.....Aqua Mabel.
Will post pics tomorrow because I am knackered!

WTG !! Fab. cannot wait to see the pics. Congrats hun.. you'll love her!:heart:

Oooh, congrats Keri. Cannot wait to see pics tomorrow :tup:

Do you have a McQueen scarf that will go with aqua Mabel? The black with blue skulls would be a great match :yes:

I know it's early days but if you ever tire of the aqua Mabel, give me a shout ;) :lol:

^^No AMQ scarf to go with this one...would be great to have one in this colour because it is so pretty!!

I did see the most wonderfully best perfect AMQ scarf at Liberty today, but it really was time to control my spending. It was this lovely fuschia pink and it was covered in butterflies with a few skulls. It was fantastic!! I HATED leaving it in the shop! It was soooo "me".

^^No AMQ scarf to go with this one...would be great to have one in this colour because it is so pretty!!

I did see the most wonderfully best perfect AMQ scarf at Liberty today, but it really was time to control my spending. It was this lovely fuschia pink and it was covered in butterflies with a few skulls. It was fantastic!! I HATED leaving it in the shop! It was soooo "me".

Congrats on the Mabel!! Hopefully in the summer,there will be no need for a scarf,so you can console yourself with leaving it in the shop,hopefully!!

^^^^^^^^ Oh,scratch that then!! Mmmmm,will they still be around nearer summer,maybe you could get one then?? Spread the finances a bit?Or are you totally going to kick yourself black and blue if you never see it again?

^^Sometimes I just tie them in a basic knot, sometimes I wrap it around from the front and let the two side come down (how to explain??) and sometimes I wrap around as many times as it will go and tie it. I like this look best with a t-shirt.
Last year I wore mine in my hair on a few hippy days, or wrapped around a bag.