Anyone going bag shopping today?

May 7, 2007
I'm just sitting here in my jammies on the cold and rainy South Coast and wondered if anybody was going out bag shopping today?

If so, where ya going and what ya gonna get?

Cold, wet and grey here. I'm sat in me jammie too, will get dressed in a bit and go the gym the only shopping for me today is of the supermarket variety.

snap ladies, sat in my PJs too. Went bag shopping yesterday so nothing for me today. I sort of wish I had waited and gone today instead-it would have prolonged the excitement!

DH has just gone out for the day so today COULD be a pj day!

Yep its turned out the same here, grey and overcast !!!!

I`m going to wait until the May meet before buying anything and then If I don`t see anything will buy from the sales in June :biggrin:

Mmmm,greay and over cast here too,looks bloody awful actually,like its going to start raining and not stop for the afternoon.Ho hum,no chance of getting out of painting the bathroom I have been studiously ignoring for ages.............

I am either going to get an aqua Mabel or a pink East West Bayswater.
I am really bored of chocolate, oak and black. I have a Chloe Saskia in plum, but it is my only bag of colour right now!

I am either going to get an aqua Mabel or a pink East West Bayswater.
I am really bored of chocolate, oak and black. I have a Chloe Saskia in plum, but it is my only bag of colour right now!

I love coloured bags but am so chicken, Every bag I own is neutral. I'm loving the pink after seeing them yesterday! Enjoy and can't wait to see what you come home with.

If you see an East West Bays in indigo let me know please Kerri, I missed it in the online sale and then missed one at HoF in Glasgow that OrkneyDaisy told me about.

Happy hunting, Kerilynn - can't wait to see what you bring home! They are both gorgeous...

No bag shopping for me today, just working on a wish list for my upcoming trip to London and the May meet. Tried on medium Mabels in all colours yesterday - the mono and the aqua are fantastic...