Anyone give up their PDA/BB/Iphone for an agenda?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I currently have a blackberry and use the calendar and todo list. I find it very cumbersome to enter in appt. and to do's because of all the clicks and fields. So I bought the agenda refills for my agenda, not sure if I will like it?!?! Anyone do this before? Is a written agenda to bulky and tedious to use?

I had an lv agenda, gave it up for my treo. Recently I have been thinking about going back to the agenda. I like the idea that i have everything wrote down. Twice i've had my treo go down and i've lost appt because I dont sync it on a regular basis.
frankly I like my treo for text msg'ing ..

Yes, I gave up my fab T5 for Small Ring Agendas

I could have gone with either but LV only made the cover for the Palm V back in the day

My agendas run about the same size so not bulky at all

I don't have a LV agenda, but I still have an unused Coach agenda because I use my computer and iPhone. I need to use my iPhone more, but I am not one for much physical writing so I say electronic all the way.

I have a blackberry curve as well as a small ring agenda. I always always always use my blackberry for calendar related items, because I can enter items on my imac and sync to my berry. I only use my agenda for notes, wishlists, and grocery shopping/things to do lists.

I have a blackberry curve as well as a small ring agenda. I always always always use my blackberry for calendar related items, because I can enter items on my imac and sync to my berry. I only use my agenda for notes, wishlists, and grocery shopping/things to do lists.

What program does the iphone use for its calendar

I just got a small agenda last month. I had a palm, I did not use it that much because it never synched right with my ibook and were not allowed to use them to access our network at work for security reasons. I like the idea of being able to note something quickly. Also, my pda lost power and I lost all of that data so I figured why not start over.

^^I agree! I find that I'm always writing down appts. and notes than adding it to my blackberry! Then I have have all these little scraps in my wallet when I get backed up from entering in stuff to my BB. I have a BB pearl so it's not like the screen is big and I can see a month at a glance (without clicking open the day). This is way I thought about getting a paper agenda again. I used a paper agenda every day before the PDA's came out then I got a pda as a gift and felt I needed to use it. Until I found the LV agenda did I even consider carrying a planner. But the LV's are so beautiful I think this may be a good fit!. I appreciate all your comments. KEEP UM COMING!:yahoo:

I have both and can't see doing without either one. I have a BB Pearl and a MM-sized agenda. I tend to use the agenda first, next I'll type appointments in iCal, then I'll sync iCal with my BB, and finally I'll sync it all to my me.com account. So, no matter where I am I'll have access to my calendar. It's not too time consuming so far, but then I've only had the BB for a month and a half.
(I also have a Mono agenda PM that I very rarely use.)

I have a treo and find myself leaning toward buying an agenda as I am OCD and remember better when I physically write it down! plus just another excuse for another cute LV accessory!!