Anyone getting the new Multicolore Alma MM?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi guys its been a while since I have been back to the LV forum. There was the shortage then the price increase! Yikes! Anywho I am ready for some new LV! I love the Alma MM and I have the mono is anyone getting the new Multicolore MM in June? Is the multicolore still in and is it to young looking? I am 40ish:smile: I have been planning on getting it in the black MC and white. What do you think? Thanks for your help:smile:

I never heard of the Alma MC MM before. I used to have one before, but sold it since I found its too mature for me (I'm only 17). In my opinion, I think it will look great on you! :smile:

I don't think 40ish is too old for multicolore. I like to think of multicolore as "fun", more so than, "young". Even if you had your doubts, on a classy bag like the Alma, I think you would look fine with it.

I'm addicted to MC...so..I would say get it. (sight unseen...) ONLY if it comes in Noir. The blanc seems to fade/ have silkscreen issues more than the Noir. I won't buy it...as it won't look right on me. But...EVERYONE else who can wear MC...SHOULD wear MC.

Has anyone seen that New York real estate show on HGTV. The lady was carrying a MC alma and it looked good on her. I think she is far beyond 40ish. Just my thoughts.

I can imagine what it'd look like, but I'm still having doubts ever owning another white MC due to jeans transfer. However, I really like MC =\

Swanlake, please do a reveal =)