Anyone getting the new Multicolore Alma MM?

HOT4LV, I saw the Alma MC in the lookbook as well. No, 40 is not too old for MC. Can't blame the youngin's for loving it but the pricing is more suited to us older gals ;) with bigger budgets, lol. Do you remember which size is the one that has similar pockets as the MC Speedy? I don't plan on getting it since I just sold my Alma (they feel awkward on my body) but I think it's super hot and can't wait to see the reveals.

I went to go look at the look book at the LV store and PM looks the same (minus the front pocket--there is no front pocket on the new one!!) The MM has a pocket that looks like the MC speedy. If I remember correctly, the PM was around 1600 and the MM was 2200...I have been eyeing the MC alma forever and decided to buy a preloved one since the PM looks EXACTLY the same as the "new" version (minus the front pocket--but I like and want the pocket) and I got mine at AFF for half the price!! I can't wait!! I will do a reveal once it arrives :smile:

yay !!! i am so glad that LV decided to produce MC alma again. IMO alma is classic, and the MC just make the bag looks cheerful and lively. no age limit. i saw an old lady, (prob 70 years old?) carried a MC white speedy and she looks gorgeous !!

HOT4LV, I saw the Alma MC in the lookbook as well. No, 40 is not too old for MC. Can't blame the youngin's for loving it but the pricing is more suited to us older gals ;) with bigger budgets, lol. Do you remember which size is the one that has similar pockets as the MC Speedy? I don't plan on getting it since I just sold my Alma (they feel awkward on my body) but I think it's super hot and can't wait to see the reveals.

The alma MM will have the speedy pocket

luvablemeeh, I don't know if they'll have it because I was told "maybe" mid-June which makes me think that it might not arrive until even July. You can always check it out in the lookbook though.

I think this will be one great fashion statement! I'm generally not into alma mm as it can easily overwhelm my petite frame, but this may be a fun bag to add to my collection! Would be stunning in black mc. Can't wait to see reveals!

OT, I am an Alma woman and a lot of the reason is that the Alma "fits my body". You noted that the Alma feels "awkward" on your body. Do you mind me asking what your body shape is? (I am an hourglass and I think the Alma is designed to fit an hourglass body.)

OT, I am an Alma woman and a lot of the reason is that the Alma "fits my body". You noted that the Alma feels "awkward" on your body. Do you mind me asking what your body shape is? (I am an hourglass and I think the Alma is designed to fit an hourglass body.)

I have an hourglass body shape as well. I had Vernis Alma MM in gorgeous Amarante. I never gave it more specific thought than just having that general awkward feeling and somehow just not fitting right.

I have an hourglass body shape as well. I had Vernis Alma MM in gorgeous Amarante. I never gave it more specific thought than just having that general awkward feeling and somehow just not fitting right.

Oh, it is because it was an MM! The MM does not fit into my womanly curves correctly! The PM fits me nicely!