~~Anyone getting the New Madison Collection Floral Additions?~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Spectator is amazing... especially in person!

2. Definitely love the lilac spectator, like Stacee said, amazing in person! I'm partial to Hippie!

3. I really love the lilac one. It is very pretty.

4. It's all pretty...but just not for me, I find it to be to structured. But wow, they really outdid themselves making a line that really has options!!!

5. The lilac is amazing! And the exotic is heart stopping! oh decisions decisions lol

6. i am ordering the scarf

7. Not digging the floral pattern at all. I do love and will get the embossed carryall!!!

8. woohoo:yahoo: cant wait to see that reveal!

9. i am getting the spectator!

10. NEW MADISON EMBOSSED EXOTIC CARRYALL<------this is in my wish list! however, it is too expensive right now for me.

11. i guess I'm the minority cuz I absolutely hate that new floral pattern. Maybe its something I have to see in person?

12. Im not into any of these. Thank God. LOL

13. I think they are so pretty but I have found bags with patterns and multi-colors for the most part to be too impractical for me as they have to be worn mainly with all solid colored clothing. But if I had money to burn the floral one in ivory I think it is would be mine.

14. I'm not a fan of floral bags at the moment, esp. non-leather ones..too much risk of stains.