Anyone getting the Monogram Neo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Hi guys. I haven't seen anything thoughts on the Neo coming out March 5th. What do you guys think? It will be LE and with a price tag of $2180 so far! I have been waiting for it to come out but not sure if it will be with the $$. This will be my last bag for 2010 already! I Went a little crazy already so I want to go out with a bang! I want to make my last one for the year really special is this the one? What do you think?:biggrin:

2. I want it, but I probably won't be getting it... =( It's so cute!

3. I plan on getting it, but not the Mono one, I want the one in Green Kaki, I heard it's gorgeous!! That will probably have to tide me over for quite a while!

4. I want it but it is a little pricey for me. I think you should go for it.

5. I looooove it!! It looks great, a BANG imo! So versatile. I'd say go check ut out and if you like.. No, loove it- get it!

6. nope not getting it

7. My SA show me the mono eden neo last weekend,the khaki one is sooooo pretty ! Is is the dark shade of khaki color and totally look different from the ad pic ! Release date would be next friday and the price tag is 1890euros :tdown:

8. It looks nice, but I won't be getting one.

9. Its nice but considering the fact that you want it to be your ''last one for the year'' im not sure this is the style you should go for.

10. I like it but not for 2K. If it was around 1K then I would seriously consider it.

11. They are sooo gorgeous..... i will def. get one down the line.... but i have to save up some first!!! Khaki is my favourite!

12. Is it the Gypsy bag? I sooooo want one! I'm tempted to sell my Hampstead and put those funds toward a Gypsy. Why does it have to be so $$$$!?? Love the style though!

13. I am getting the green one.

14. I have to admit - I think this bag is gorgeous, but it's so expensive and I just bought a Trevi, so no - at least not right now. I may hint to a certain someone though - ha ha!

15. its very nice, but too expensive.