Anyone getting one of these?

My SA at Fendi told me that the house actually gave the bag bug to Karl Lagerfeld as a gift, since he has been designing for Fendi since 1965. Lagerfeld loved the bug so much he suggested putting it into production.

IMHO, the bag bug is so ridiculous that it comes out the other end as awesome, but the price is too high to be worthwhile.

The price is just so stupid for the quality. I had the chance to buy the pink haired one and said no. I prefer the original & latest season bag monsters over Karlito!! They are cuter somehow!!

The price is just so stupid for the quality. I had the chance to buy the pink haired one and said no. I prefer the original & latest season bag monsters over Karlito!! They are cuter somehow!!

+1 that bag monsters are cuter! At first it looked cute, especially when Cara Was holding it down the runway. After seeing the pix of it actually hanging off a bag, it looks like a mangled animal.

My SA at Fendi told me that the house actually gave the bag bug to Karl Lagerfeld as a gift, since he has been designing for Fendi since 1965. Lagerfeld loved the bug so much he suggested putting it into production.

IMHO, the bag bug is so ridiculous that it comes out the other end as awesome, but the price is too high to be worthwhile.

'Awesomely ridiculous' describes it perfectly! lol!

I can assure you that my name is not on that waiting list. :shocked:

+1 and oh heck no! I know it's hypocritical, but I prefer fox and mink to be on furry animals running around.

+2

I can't imagine this thing hanging at one of my bags... I think you can hang it on bigger bags, like perhaps jumbo or maxi flap or GST... at smaller bags it looks ridiculous... anyway, not worth the money :biggrin:;)