Anyone Getting Anything From the Empreinte Collection?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looks like it will come out on Nov. 1st!!! I'm on the list for the tote pm in cream. I can't wait to see it in person.

2. Yes, eventually I will be getting the Lumineuse PM tote in "blue to black" (navy). This is a permanent line, so I'm in no hurry; there are other pieces that are limited editions that I want to get first before they're gone. :graucho:

3. Really? Which pieces are limited editions? I'm still undecided on the color until I actaully see it in person!

4. I want the clutch. does anyone know the name of the clutch and the price??

thanks a lot !!

5. It's called Petillante $1300!

6. I need to see all the pieces and colours in person.... Since it's permanent... No rush!! Would love something similar to a speedy in that leather!!

7. Sorry, I wasn't referring to any of the Empreinte pieces as being LE; there are other bags from other LV lines that are LE that I want, so I'm working on getting those before they are gone.

There's a blog that has all of the names and prices for this line. It is ILVOELV; here's the link to the write up about the bag names and prices.

http://www.ilvoelv.com/2010/10/louis-vuitton-monogram-empreinte.html/

8. If it's permanent maybe I will postpone my purchase, don't know... I'm interested in the Lumineuse PM and the Inspirée.:love:

9. Thanks!

10. Probably not. A little out of my current budget.

11. Planning on getting the Artsy mm in flamme but unfortunatly I have to wait until next fall. I wish I wasn't on a budget this year.

12. I'm hoping to get the clutch after the new year. I can't wait to see them in person! Then I can decide on a color

13. I feel you! I could only afford to get it because of my defective galliera gm store credit that LV given me so I'm only paying a under a $1000 for the tote.