Anyone get the Azur cosmetic pouch today

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi all I ordered the new azur cosmetic pouch today. I have it in monogram and damier ebony so I figured I have to have the azur to right? Did anyone else get it today and do you have pics? Thanks guys:biggrin:

Hi all I ordered the new azur cosmetic pouch today. I have it in monogram and damier ebony so I figured I have to have the azur to right? Did anyone else get it today and do you have pics? Thanks guys:biggrin:

me too!. i picked mine up today at the boutique but didnt take pics. yet. i love it. it truly does complete the collection.

i just happened to look on the website today to verify the release before heading to the store. when i got there. i looked at it and the tag said 300. i mentioned to my SA that the site said 285. she glady adjusted the price but i wonder if they were thinking about making this a higher price. at one point, i did here 315 as well.

oh well i am happy. will post pics shortly in a springtime reveal

me too!. i picked mine up today at the boutique but didnt take pics. yet. i love it. it truly does complete the collection.

i just happened to look on the website today to verify the release before heading to the store. when i got there. i looked at it and the tag said 300. i mentioned to my SA that the site said 285. she glady adjusted the price but i wonder if they were thinking about making this a higher price. at one point, i did here 315 as well.

oh well i am happy. will post pics shortly in a springtime reveal

Yes I got mine for 285 to. Maybe the 300 is for the price increase in July? I say a pic of yours in your reveal. Congrats can't wait to get mine:biggrin:

WHAT?!?! I just posted the other day in the what LV should make thread that I've been wanting them to make this. I am SOOOO excited. Looks like Im heading to LV today!

i asked about getting this as a special order a few months back and was told by 866 that it was not possible. got the heads up from my SA that it would be coming out in april.