anyone get suspended & what did you do?!?!

Have you actually spoken to someone via live help or on the phone? Here in Australia I am a powerseller and if they remove one of my items they will call me and tell me why just because I am a powerseller. I also have a phone number to call for powersellers if I have any questions ever.
I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you.

Livehelp is useless. They always refered back to the trust&safety or asked you to e-mail them.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. There are so many true fraudsters out there who need to be banned.

It must be someone sent ebay your listing questioning your bag. :sad:

No, I think it is totally random. How many obvious fakes have you reported only to see the auction stay and stay until some poor Buyer bought it? I think it is random (unless it is only against non-Chinese Sellers?)

We were suspended with 500+ feedback at 100% positive (over a pair of Juiicy Couture shorts, for goodness sakes!) and went through the hoops to get reinstated. Never a real explanation. Pathetic.

Sorry you have to go through this. . . know you are not alone =)

aw, aaallabama! I'm so sorry this happened to you! I'm glad that ebay is cracking down on fakes, but not at the expense of the honest sellers. Damn them!

Oh no Bamma,:sad: i just saw this. What the :censor: are they talking about. :cursing: They keep cancelling honest seller's auctions and that is not fair. They did this to me and every time i list some thing i am affraid it will happen again. If i were you i would not sit still. I will call them and demand to talk to some one who is in charge.:yes:

ugggh... i'm sorry this happened to you. i rarely sell on ebay, and when things like this happen to honest sellers, it really makes me not want to use their services at all. unfortunately, there's not many choices out there.

Possibly they are doing this because they are too slow to pull all the 1 DAY FAKE sales that are out there - and the FAKE accounts that are there to build the feedback of those sellers!

HORRIBLE!

Thats terrible, I listed a pair of evisu jeans about two weeks ago because they were an x-mas gift and were too small, they removed my listing and sent me the same message exact message they sent you, but I don't get it, I previously sold another pair of evisu jeans that were also too small just a week before and everything went through fine, except for the fact that they wouldn't allow me to list two things at once and I could only list them for a minimum of 5 days. I will never sell anything on ebay again, but I certainly will shop there.

Aaalabama, I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, it's so frustrating. Have you had any luck resolving this with ebay?

I just tried to list an authentic bag and the listing was removed due to "trademark misuse." Fortunately, my account was not suspended, it is so outrageous that they did that to you.

I responded in the link provided saying the bag was authentic, photos and copy were mine, and no material was copied from another source. I contacted live help (extremely unhelpful) who said it could take 72 hours for trust & safety to contact me. It is incredibly frustrating to have to wait that long. I'm not very hopeful that the response will be any help once they do get around to it.

I soooo wish there was a good alternative to ebay.

Possibly they are doing this because they are too slow to pull all the 1 DAY FAKE sales that are out there - and the FAKE accounts that are there to build the feedback of those sellers!

HORRIBLE!

ebay hasnt allowed 1 or 3 day auctions on high end items since January 1st, so that has eliminated alot of the fraudulent sellers. thank god!

Hi Ladies.
I've listed some items recently w/ no problems. I really think that this is random. I did notice it took until the next day for the items to show up in the search.

I recommend adding this statement into your listing. (Bottega Veneta handbag as example)

I am in no way affiliated with Bottega Veneta. This is my personal handbag, and I only have this one.

Try it - it might make a difference!

Paparazzi-girl Victims My website for your info!