Anyone get a Delightfull MM from the LV.com site MIF?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love the Delightful MM, and price wise it is actually pretty well priced still for now. But I just don't want to buy a MIU one. Has anyone recently bought one that came in the mail from LV.com and turned out to be MIF?

2. Hello!
    I think this is luck of the draw. What someone else gets doesn't guarantee what you are gonna get. I think a worker would just grab whatever is in stock and send it to you.
    I got a Delightful GM looonnnggg ago and got a MIF but this was before I even know anything about MIF. If you are really that unhappy/concerned with ordering online, you could always order and just return it if you don't get what you want. Sorry that doesn't help much!
    And I think honestly, with the inventory the way it is now and newer stock always in, I think you'd probably get MIU..