Anyone from MELBOURNE? Please share your CHANEL info~~

As you know the Chanel goods in Melbourne Store is quite limited compare to other countries, and sometimes far behind. So if people from Melbourne could share their valued information with all ohters, I this that will be great!!:tup::tup::tup:

As far as I know there was one S/S silver 2.55 arrived last Friday morning but was sold in the afternoon.

There is one DARK SILVER in JUMBO size available in the boutique on Friday, and colors like BLACK, NAVY, PURPLE will be coming~~~

Is there anyone who has some info on GOLD and METALLIC WHITE color 2.55?? Will MELBOURNE get any of those??

Thanks

hi girls,
i just went to sydney chanel and they have two reissue on display 226 silver and 228 dark silver

prices approximatelly: 226 $3200 - 227 $2600 - 228 $4200 ... i just quickly recheck with the SA

shhh ... :sad: i bought my 226 $3170 around august 2007 and less than a year already hit new numbers to $3200+

navy and black reissue is confirmed coming to sydney store this weekend and more colours including red patent as well clutches in between march and april

hope this helps for aussie chanel girls

I rang the melb store last week and they had one lambskin timeless clutch left (price ~1400).

They also got in new stock of the ballet flats with the elastic sides. The girl told me she had them in white and black for $765 (i think that was the price).