Anyone from GERMANY?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have never heard of TF. is it good? helpful? actually like TPF, isn't it?

2. The "Taschenforum" is a lot smaller, of course (about 300 members, I guess) but we have some really good experts and lots and lots of pictures of all kinds of bags. It's a microcosmic version of tPF.
    Regina :flowers:

3. Hi! I'm knew on TPF and also from Germany.

4. Hi Micoco! Welcome here!
    Regina :smile:

5. Hi Regina! Thanks for your welcome.
    I was wondering if you all liked the new sprouse collection. I don't know but it does nothing for me. Are you going to get sth? Do you know if there's a pochette clés going to be made? That would be the only thing I might be willing to get.

6. I don't really like the Sprouse stuff. I find the Graffitti too "loud" and I don't like the way the roses are placed on the Speedy. And on the Neverfull, that looks like your average beach bag...
    Regina :tdown:

7. Hi Regina,

I´m at the taschenforum too - liebe Grüße Shivadiva :smile:

8. Hi to all, what did your local LV in Germany told you about the release date of the Sprouse Collection?

9. Roses : Jan 15th
    Graffiti: Feb 2nd

10. yup :yes:

Ruhrpott here, btw :P

11. I'm so happy I'm not the only one that isn't crazy about the sprouse stuff. Well, saves a lot of money... So what's your next purchase?

12. Hi There!
    Are you getting anything from the Roses or/and Gaffiti line?

13. ^not sure yet ... Probably the long silk roses scarf, but I'm not sure about bags :nogood:

I don't like the small print on the Graffiti speedies and I hate the Neverfull :Push: I guess I might just get a small Rose Pochette

14. Same here. I need to see it IRL first and then decide. :smile:

15. But even these dates differ, depending on which store you are calling...they all give you different release dates!
    Regina :shrugs: