Anyone from GERMANY?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thanks, minababe! I am from NYC and my maternal grandmother is from Germany, but sadly, I don't know where. I am looking forward to visiting some of my "roots", even though it's only for a long weekend. Of course, I will visit the LV store!:woohoo:

2. Hallo alle zusammen!
    I'm from Germany, too. I live in Berlin and I would love to meet other LV addicts:smile:

3. That sounds good :graucho:

4. Who will be there on the 12th?

5. I'm going to try to make it there. I'm also going to see if there are any pre-opening events going on :graucho:. I'll keep you all posted!

6. hello all from germany! anyone knows if the damier neverfull's launch date? wanna try my luck in germany to get it since singapore will probably get it next year. cant wait!!!!!

7. That sounds great - and then we´ll meet there for a big shopping day. I´ll be there :yes:

8. Looking forward to our tpf meeting I just ordered the leopard scarf :yahoo:- it´s available online on LV Germany (only in brown)

9. Hi all!
    I'm from Düsseldorf! LV shopping is just great here!! :tup:

10. I heard that there's a special event on 12th Nov at the Oberpollinger LV store.
    You can only get there if you have an invitation... :crybaby:
    For "regular customers" the store opens on the 13th Nov.

I can't go on the 13th. What a pity....

11. I stopped by the new location today and there's still a bit of construction going on but were also some SAs there organizing things on shelves already! I asked one of the SAs there when the opening was and, like dreamcherry said, the grand opening for non-VIPs is on Thursday the 13th. I don't know if I'll be able to make it on this day either :sad:

12. Welcome!
    I also live in Berlin. :yahoo:
    It's always nice to meet fellow LV lovers from the same city.

Greetings from Mitte :graucho:

13. Hi Girls,

the new store in Munich is :drool:

Attached Files:

14. Me toooooooooo...... obviously the only guy her.... :o(

xDDD

15. Hello All!

I also live in Berlin (Charlottenburg). I recently bought this LV bag on German eBay and am worried that it might be a fake. I am waiting to hear back in a couple of other posts what everyone thinks. If it turns out to be a fake, I just might go to Wedemark and ring this chick's neck. How prevalent are fakes on German eBay? I always thought people were more honest over here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140282469025