Anyone from GERMANY?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!
    I'm from Baden-Württemberg. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to posting, so most of you probably don't know me.:peace:

2. Welcome to all the new German members on here.
    I think I know some "faces" from a German forum I just joined the other day. :graucho:

Another Gerard Darel lover from Berlin. Greetings from Mitte.:yahoo:
    I'm also from Berlin and own a couple of Gerard Darel bags.
    I'm so mad at Galeries Lafayettes though for not getting the Midday Midnight bag.:cursing:
    But then again, I can always go down the block to LV. :graucho:

3. HI!
    I live in America but my family is from Germany...... Amburg/ Hirshau to be exact :smile: My heart lives in Germany :smile:

4. Welcome! That's really close to where I live!

5. Hi ,may I join too?I'm from Budapest-I know its not in Germany :biggrin:but...I like the language and the German People too :heart: ...and I have many Friends there:yahoo:

6. Thanks! What city to you live near? I can't wait to visit my family some time soon..... I miss Germany :sad:

7. Halloooo! :smile:
    I am from Germany,too!
    I'm from Saarbrücken but soon I will move to Berlin :yahoo:

8. hello i am from germany as well... and i think i know some from another forum...;)

9. Count me in! Dreamcherry - we must be neighbors! :smile:

10. Great!!! Welcome! :yahoo:

I live close to Nürnberg btw.

11. Welcome T.J and bannYlein (are you the "Häschen"?)!

12. From Holland, but will be in Germany next weekend: Frankfurt, to see the MURAKAMI exhibition :yahoo::woohoo:

13. :biggrin:
    Which Häschen do you mean? ;)
    I have the same name on other forums..:smile:
    So yes,I am a Häschen :biggrin::wlae:

14. I recognise your Name from another Forum. My name is Shopaholic there:P.
    When are you moving to Berlin? :graucho:

15. aaaaaw :lol:
    Next month :smile:
    So,if I will be there for my studies we have to go for a shopping-trip together,ok? :tup::tup:
    (So I will start already to save some money ;) )