Anyone from GERMANY?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I live close to Nürnberg. Okay, Nürnberg - Berlin isn't that close... :crybaby:

Thank you! Love my little Eva, too - it's the cutest Pochette I've ever had!

2. Maybe I can join too Right now I'm not very far away from Germany and i do speak a little deutsch;)

3. I agree!

Where are you from? :tup:

4. I'm from Paris but I live in the Lorraine right now...it is close to Saarebruck...And my mum is a half german so I have family in Germany and do speak a little german but with an accent...

5. Ohh that's great! I love this French accent! Wish I had one, too. :tup::heart:
    (btw: I speak a little French)

bag345addict likes this.
  6. Since it seems we are from all over Europe, maybe we should join Noorah1's European Club in the club house. :yahoo:

If anyone is planning on visiting Berlin in the near future, just let me know. Maybe we can meet up for some coffee and LV talk.

@ Dreamcherry
    I have a great-aunt in Fürth. I've been planning on visiting her in september or october.

7. ^I'll do that germangirl! Any more ladies from Berlin around? I would have expected they would be well represented on tpf!

8. Ahhh! That's great! Let me know it - we could meet and do some LV shopping in Nürnberg! :tup::heart:

9. Seems like there aren't many people from Germany here... :tdown:

10. That would be great, I didn't know Nürnberg had a LV store, ignorent me ;). But right now my aunt is still in the hospital not wanting any visitors. :sad:

I don't understand why there aren't anymore Germans here because there's no decent Germand bag forum, not a single one, strange.

I went to Mannheim with my mother on saturday and saw lots of LV, a lot of it real. :yahoo:
    Then we went shopping to Heidelberg today, Heidelberg supposedly the "richer" city, and I saw only fake LV.:cursing::tdown:

11. Nürnberg may be small compared to other cities but we have some great shops there. (I think it's because of the "NürnbergMesse" and the toyfair) :tup:

I hope your aunt gets better soon!!! :yes:

I see sooooo many fake LVs everyday! btw: when I bought my Tivoli PM my grandma said: "That's a really nice bag - look here's mine - they really look alike!" and than she showed me a really bad fake! :roflmfao: Ohh... grandma! But I still :heart: her so much!

bag345addict likes this.
  12. Hallo ihr Lieben,
    I am here, too!!! From Hameln, meaning the nearest LV or Burberry store is two hours away to the North (in Hamburg) or about three hours to the East (Berlin).
    @Keks: Your writing doesn't have any accent at all... :tup:
    Regina

13. Herzlich Willkommen Regina!
    It's great to now that there are other people from Germany!

Shopping must be a "big event" for you than... :sad:

14. Im from Holland, but do my LV shopping in Dusseldorf as i live close to the border (Arnhem)! The Americans have def outnumbered us Europeans on here!

15. i'm from germany too :biggrin:
    i didn't know that there are so many of us!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: