Anyone from GERMANY?

This woman definitely has some big problems! I also lived in Berlin for a couple of years and studied law at the FU - there were very well-dressed women (one with a diamond studded Rolex), average dressed women and ill-dressed women, just like everywhere else. So go on wearing what you like - that's what I did!
Regina :smile:

I agree with Regina!
I think the place where you are now has nothing to do with the attitude of the lady you mentioned, I'm Italian and I live in Italy and things like this happen quite often.I'm at University, when I attend lessons I wear classic clothes, I adopt an understated look because I don't think it's the most appropriate place in which your can wear stilettos, tops, miniskirts, ect...but last year while I was sitting down I heard a girl saying referring to me with her friends "here is our daniela santanchè" who is a really elegant politician, always with high heels and kelly (and with some botox)..that made me laugh a lot, if their purpose was to hit me, they failed!I don't give a f%/§ about the opinion of people who go to lessons with havaianas and show no respect for teachers and the institutions where they are, really!Of course I don't wear stiletto,unfortunately I don't have any Kelly and I've never used botox (I'm still young:P)..I'm my opinion it's just jealousy, then a woman perceives another woman as a potential enemy, she becomes a b&%"§..don't please that "von", ignore her and who cares of her origins???!!

ps: I spent many beautiful moments in Germany: Karlsruhe, Munchen, Berlin, Freiburg have a special place in my heart, I speak German (but I have to improve) and I love die Deutsche..
I've never felt so well as in Berlin, the people, the design, Marlboro menthol (that we don't have in Italy), your education and civic sense are so in tuned with me, I hope to spend some time of my life there again!

I'm going to be in Hamburg this weekend (visiting from the states) and look forward to making my first lv purchase in Germany. Was in the Hamburg store back in March and no one spoke to me (except the security guard) :smile:

Hi there!
I'm pretty new to this Forum and also from Germany:amuse: (Kulturhauptstadt 2010-> Ruhrgebier;)
I purchased my first LV last year and so I'm relatively new to LV. Thus this Forum is perfect for me informing myself about your LV experiences and bag styles!!!

I'm going to be in Hamburg this weekend (visiting from the states) and look forward to making my first lv purchase in Germany. Was in the Hamburg store back in March and no one spoke to me (except the security guard) :smile:

OMG - unfortunately the SAs in german LVs sometimes aren´t very polite. Yesterday I talked to a friend who lives in Hamburg and loves LV - but she never goes to the Hamburg Store because of the bad service, she only buys in Berlin or online. So I hope your next visit will be a better experience :biggrin:

The staff in the Hamburg store are the least friendly of all LV personnel in Germany, I think. They don't really care for people buying a "cheap" bag (like Speedy etc.). My next bag I will either buy in Berlin or Munich.
Regina

I'm also from Germany (Ruhrgebiet :smile:) and I've had great experiences at the boutique in Düsseldorf so far.
I'm going to there tomorrow to make a small purchase... I'm really looking forward to spending some money. :lol:

The SAs are so nice in München in the Maximilianstraße, I love shopping at it. I was there last week and my SA was really patient with me, I spent more than 2 hours deciding which bag to get!! I finally took the Artsy MM, the NF GM Damier ebene and the bag charm naif :smile:

The SAs are so nice in München in the Maximilianstraße, I love shopping at it. I was there last week and my SA was really patient with me, I spent more than 2 hours deciding which bag to get!! I finally took the Artsy MM, the NF GM Damier ebene and the bag charm naif :smile:

Congrats! Do you like the strap of the Artsy (when I tried it on it wasn't very comfortable on my shoulder)

btw: I don't know why but last time it took me about 3 hours to decide what to get. We talked and talked and talked and time just passed by.

I went to Munich on Thursday (to get my iPhone 4) and stoped by LV Maximilianstraße. I don't shop there regulary but the SA who helped me last time (over 2 months ago!) immediately recognized me and we talked for a while. :smile:

The staff in the Hamburg store are the least friendly of all LV personnel in Germany, I think. They don't really care for people buying a "cheap" bag (like Speedy etc.). My next bag I will either buy in Berlin or Munich.
Regina

you shouldn't generalize your experience at all. I live at hamburg and I love to shop at the store. everyone is really nice and as I bought my neverfull the SA was really patient and perform for me wth the bag. When I come in only 10 sec later a SA stands in front of me and ask if they can help me.
I think every store has a black seed ;)

Last edited:
Congrats! Do you like the strap of the Artsy (when I tried it on it wasn't very comfortable on my shoulder)

btw: I don't know why but last time it took me about 3 hours to decide what to get. We talked and talked and talked and time just passed by.

I went to Munich on Thursday (to get my iPhone 4) and stoped by LV Maximilianstraße. I don't shop there regulary but the SA who helped me last time (over 2 months ago!) immediately recognized me and we talked for a while.

I find the strap very comfy, but I didn't use my artsy a lot, just at home, because I don't like to use my bags immediately when they are brand new! They stay a while in my closet before I take it out. Do you plan to get the Arsty soon? I must say, I'm very impatient to see the new permanent line "empreinte" in the fall, it will be a permanent empreinte Artsy too, who is sooo gorgeous!!!! I can't wait for it, but I have to save now!!!

Congrats actually on your new Iphone!!!! Where are you from?

@ anncelyn
I live close to Nürnberg. I really like the Empreinte collection but none of the colors appeal to me.
Right now I'm waiting for the new iPhone case to Be released. I don't have a case for it yet and really worry that I might scrach it.
I wonder if LV sells cases in ostrich leather too. Does anyone know?

I live in Munich, so when you´re in the city, we can meet together, that would be great. I regret I can´t share my passion for LV with anybody here! My hubby thinks I´m crazy and my friends don´t have any interest or not enough money :sad:
I don´t know if it will be an iphone case soon, LV is very late in general for these goods (see the old ipod case)... I´m going to buy a wallet in the next to weeks (probably he new insolite organizer) so I will ask my SA about it.
For the colours of the empreinte collection, I have to see them IRL, and then I will decide! The best for me would be a special ordered Artsy in Damier ebene :yahoo: It would be TDF!!!!