Anyone for PSN tomorrow?

1. Anyone else planning on going to PSN in about 25 hours!!! :yahoo: I'm so excited.....I'm finally bringing home my 2nd piece! omg...I didn't think it would be this soon since my last purchase. I think I have a problem.......:roflmfao:
    I hope I get to meet some of you there. (at least the PF'ers in Calgary)

2. Perhaps.. but I have been trying to be good ! :graucho:

3. don't mind me, i'm new here....but what is PSN??? anyone please.....

4. My mind must not be working tonight....I would like to know too. :yes:

5. Private Shopping Night at Holt Renfrew

It's a Canadian version of NM or Saks etc.

6. Private Shopping Night

7. you also get cash back by gift cards depending on how much you spend

8. Thanks.....

9. Oh i just noticed this thread:smile: And silly me, i was posting in another thread lol
    My SA called me yesterday and told me about it, i was surprised because they had one only 2 months ago!! I am tempted but i am not sure what i want:smile:

10. Does this PSN apply to Vancouver, BC?

11. It should! I think it applies across Canada to all Holt Renfrew stores!

12. I didn't get a call - but this is ok. Does it mean what Addy posted - are the same amount you need to spend to get a gift card?

13. I think its just like last time, the more you spend the higher the gift card. You have to spend a lot to get the 300 dollar one though

14. Search for private shopping night or holt renfrew and there's a thread where the first post tells you the exact denominations you have to spend for each "category" of gift card back.

That thread is actually quite helpful! Some gift w/purchase deals posted in that thread too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice