Anyone for Limited Edition GOLD Alexa bag?

myMANybags

Sep 3, 2008
Mulberry has created a limited edition GOLD Alexa bag for Selfridges departmental store...

Details here:

x
members are not allowed to link to their blogs in posts like this - no advertising.
x

:yahoo:

Hurry if you are interested. Limited numbers produced:smile:

Kevin

Attachments

• Mulberry_alexa-gold-sml.jpg
    Mulberry_alexa-gold-sml.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting hun - you are so hot with the news!

I like the textured/distressed metallic but in the "yellowgold" its too bling IMO.

......of course Im the worst person to ask as I want to see Oak, Oak, Oak and then a touch more Oak. Anyone got any Oak?

I am not sure what shade of gold the bag is in, I have readjusted the colour closer to the shade of gold from the original image attached from the press office.... the original image looked more champagne gold:smile:

Hope that helps!

Glad to share the news with all Mulberry fans:smile:

kevin

Metallics are not to everyone's taste but there's a world of diference between a good quality gold bag and the £5 market stall versions most of us have bad memories of seeing. You need to see them IRL to fully appreciate them IMO. I know my mottled gold BE is lovely and I never though I'd get a gold bag in a million years!

Metallics are not to everyone's taste but there's a world of diference between a good quality gold bag and the £5 market stall versions most of us have bad memories of seeing. You need to see them IRL to fully appreciate them IMO. I know my mottled gold BE is lovely and I never though I'd get a gold bag in a million years!

Any chance of a little photo totegirl - so we can all appreciate it? You might convert me :smile:

I'm not out to convert Lola! Like I said, it's not everyone's cup of tea! :lol:

I've only got an indoor pic which does nothing for the bag as the colour is washed out, you need to see in daylight. At least you'll see the style of bag if nothing else

PICT0107.JPG

But there are some great pics of the BE metallics on this thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-ec...y/metallic-color-family-pics-only-469650.html

BTW, thanks Kevin for posting the link to that Alexa, a very special bag!