Anyone for Charlotte in December ;)

peppers90

Carpusdiem.com
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Hello H lovers~

I will be in CLT the first weekend of December (12/3, 12/4) if anyone wants to meet up at Southpark for some (H) shopping! PM me if you need any info!

^^ maybe we can catch up Kallie! Hoping to head to Southpark both days~ and if there are any others out there, that will be available during that time, let's try and get together ;)

Oh how I wish I could join you all! I am out of town now and don't think I will make it back to Charlotte in time. I just purchased a black 35cm togo Birkin with GHW from the boutique and would have loved to pick it up with all of you there. Boo Hoo! :P

Have fun for me, ladies! Enjoy! :yahoo:

It was a great event with some super neat women!! I loved seeing everyone again. I hope we all will be able to see each other there again next year.

Thanks to everyone at the Charlotte boutique for making the event so enjoyable!

^^ I had a great time at the event, good to meet some fellow tPFers! And, Kallie, your lil pup was TOO adorable!! The CLT group did a wonderful job with the party. Hope to see everyone again next year ;)

Hi, Peppers - The 2011 party in Charlotte is December 3rd from 10:00 am until noon. I'll be there with DH as usual. I hope to see you and Kallie Girl again this year. Welleslaw (from Chapel Hill):smile:

Hi, Peppers - The 2011 party in Charlotte is December 3rd from 10:00 am until noon. I'll be there with DH as usual. I hope to see you and Kallie Girl again this year. Welleslaw (from Chapel Hill):smile:

Hey there! :flowers: Thanks for the info~ I did not get an invite; guess I haven't been shopping enough this year:nogood: I have a cocktail party in PA that day so I can't make it even if I was invited. Have fun and enjoy! Didn't you carry your red B last year? That was a beautiful bag.

Yes, that was me with the RG birkin! :smile: I'm sorry you can't make it this year. I wouldn't worry about receiving the formal invite. I've gone every year and this is only the first or second time I've received an invitation in the mail. The other years, I just called ahead and made sure my name was on the list. We'll miss you in Charlotte. We were looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of your handsome new son and his adorable big sister!