Anyone for a quick reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Been a while since I posted here, so I wanted to share something I had purchased not too long ago.

I must admit, I haven't been a fan of this bag because I felt there were other bags that for a bit more $$ were better constructed and I would get more use from them too. And I often thought the straps would be uncomfortable for me (as I tend to overstuff my bags if they let me).

BUT...when the sales lady showed me this bag I was sold.

Presenting my cute as a button Azur Neverfull PM. :smile: Taken with pics of my azur mini pochette. They just went so well together!

I think the Neverfull in Azur will be a nice change for me (I tend to gravitate towards the Mono and Damier Ebene), and the PM size just made the bag irresistible too; I'm also hoping the smaller size will control my tendency to overstuff my bags and the weight of the bag too!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! They're both darling! (I love the Azur NF)

3. How cute!! I'm supposed to be on a ban but you're making me want azur!!!

4. OMG!! It is soo cute!! Congrats!

5. Congrats!!! I love this bag best in the size and color that you have....

6. very nice! congrats.......

7. congrats!! I almost went with the PM, I thought it looked so adorable flared out and not too big. But in the end I went with her big sis.

Can you take a pic and show me what you can hold inside your mini pochette...I was thinking about getting one too but don't know how much it can hold. Thanks and congrats again.

8. Congrats!

9. very pretty. you're all set for spring! congrats ;)

10. It is a great bag, I have the MM and I already used it, I'm sure you will enjoy it!!

11. Lovely! Congrats!:yahoo:

12. very nice, congrats

13. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

14. congratz! the pm is sooo cute =D

15. awesome, congrats