Anyone for a pre-Christmas Mince Pie Meet at Bicester??

mulberryfloss

Jun 7, 2009
Hi all

following on from the Reading Meet thread, the plans have escalated somewhat:nuts: and we are now contemplating meeting at Bicester instead!

Please can you add your name if you're interested - we can then see how many are up for it before we firm up the plans. I'm thinking probably first or second week of Dec, on a weekday, but am obviously open to suggestions!:biggrin:

mulberryfloss

Having checked diary I remember I will have to go to Japan for business trip 8-14! Oh well, wait and see what everybody prefer. I will take a back seat for now :sad:

Perhaps once the names are up we better PMing, otherwise Lescoy will come along for sure:P (Aren't there any cat show near Bicester in December, Lescoy?)

OK I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest a provisional date - I know Lescoy warns against giving out specific details online but if I don't, we'll all be going round in circles for evermore!:nuts:

So - how about Tuesday December 8th ???

Stop it!! I SO want to come to a meet but can never make it to the down south ones :cry:
Are there ever any meets in the wilds of the northeast? I know there are a few of us on here from Newcastle...