Anyone for a night-time reveal

Congratulations! Good thing you got it before the next price increase ;) Did you have to wait long?

Nope, just up and decided I wanted this style which I was suppose to get after I finally wrapped up my Master's program in June...but I just couldn't wait :cool: and the thought of the price increase pushed me over the edge. When I reached out to my SA she said they had one in stock and I jumped on it :smile: especially since I'm in CA where the tax is high, but can get items from Hirsh tax-free. It was a win-win!!!

Nope, just up and decided I wanted this style which I was suppose to get after I finally wrapped up my Master's program in June...but I just couldn't wait :cool: and the thought of the price increase pushed me over the edge. When I reached out to my SA she said they had one in stock and I jumped on it :smile: especially since I'm in CA where the tax is high, but can get items from Hirsh tax-free. It was a win-win!!!

Wow, you really lucked out! I love Hirsch for that reason. And BG, same thing, ha ha.

teachgirl789 said:
Yay I have an audience...here we go!

I lucked up and got the last one from Hirsh, just before the pending price increase in March and NO tax...yay!!!!

Congrats, black & shiny - beautiful :smile:
Did Hirsh SA confirm the price increase or they just assume like we all do?

Congrats, black & shiny - beautiful :smile:
Did Hirsh SA confirm the price increase or they just assume like we all do?

Actually, I asked her about it since it was the last one. She politely replied, "Don't worry about a price increase, that won't happen until March." I was like that's in 2 weeks which is close enough for me to worry!