Anyone for a Disco??

They've lost the plot price wise..as for the bag, will bright silver metallics really carry on for another season?? I'm getting quite tired of it already..Koobas used to be so unique, I've seen millions of copies of the Sienna and Marcelle..now all they seem to do is copying other designers themselves...sad:sad:

I stopped in Saks 5th Ave today to look at Koobas and much to my dismay, I was led by the sales associate to a hall of mirrors. The metallics, ultra patents and disco ball like handbags had me wondering what happened to the people who design for Kooba.

I almost like the Carrie Disco silver tote, but for just under a thousand dollars! That's insane for a Kooba. I'm sorry! I have never understood the mirrored Natashas and Penelope clutches though. Those are just too Studio 54. And this coming from someone who loves the 70s! :shame:

I saw this bag in person on Thursday (someone was carrying it at an airport), and I hate to admit it, but I did like it. It looked much better in person and more chic and less like a disco ball, I didn't think 70s at all until I saw the picture from the website. The price, on the other hand, I cannot defend. What a shame that it's so expensive!! I hope it's not a sign of things to come