Anyone for a Beautiful Mandarian Speedy 30

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. *drool*

2. okay admit it. you're trying to kill me right? I've been looking for this bag forever. and I can't afford it right now! grrrr...........

3. Mmm. Mandarin. Great buy!

4. :nuts:Great price for a great bag!!!:love:

5. :love:

6. LOL ....sorry to do that to you! :flowers:

7. Gone already.

8. :Push: I should have woke up earlier,well....anyone from PF got it???:graucho:

9. OMG!!! Some one bought it within the last 5 minutes!!! Better be a PFer!!!:nuts:

10. Wow that was quick. I just started reading this thread. Haha

11. That's what happend when I saw someone posted an Epi Lilac Speedy the other day. I bought and everyone was like " It's gone already...better be a PF'er who got it" It's on it's way now too! Yeeeeah! :love:

12. :nuts: Great price! Congrats to the buyer, hope it's someone here! :wlae:

13. Yes - I fess up it's moi - It was a spur of the moment decision. I've only seen the colour in pics so we'll see when it gets here.

14. Congrat's.. great bag :smile: I love the color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice